Day 01: Delhi-Manali. Over night at Volvo bus (Travel distance and travel time 560 kms/12 hrs) Approx-
Arrive Delhi Volvo station at 04 PM and board bus for Manali. Overnight in Volvo bus not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
Day 02: Arrive Manali and Manali-City Tour-
Ã¢â¬â¹Ã¢â¬â¹Ã¢â¬â¹Ã¢â¬â¹Ã¢â¬â¹Ã¢â¬â¹Morning meet on arrival with Monal Adventure Team and transfer to hotel. (check in time 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room). Today you will start motorbiking of your Ladakh bike trip. Afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles. You will enjoy a short ride and have guided motorbike tour of Manali. Dinner at hotel. Overnight
Day 03: Manali-Rohtang Pass-Keylong or Jispa Travel distance and travel time (140 kms/ 8 hrs) Approx
Morning after breakfast start riding motorbike toward Jispa. Crossing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) Here you get fantastic views back towards Manali and the surrounding Himalaya! Next we descend into the Valley to Koksar, (check point) take a “chai break” before we continue along the bank of the mighty Bhaga river through the town of Keylong, have another chai break and then finally head to Jispa where we will spend the night at our campsite.
Day 04:Keylong or Jispa- Baralacha Pass- Sarchu Travel distance and travel time (100 kms/ 5 hrs) Approx
After breakfast Ride start to searchu Quickstop at the police check post & and then we follow along the Darcha river. We zigzag our way up to the Bara lache pass and cross one of the toughest passes of the journey: the Baralache pass lies at 16,500 feet and has of course stunning views…Then we descend to “Bharatpur” for a well-deserved chai break and hot lunch. After lunch we ride some fantastic bits of road along the valley floor to our overnight campsite in Sarchu. This is a wonderful semi permanent. Dinner and night in the camp.
Day 05: Sarchu/ Leh Travel distance and travel time (253 kms/ 10 hrs) Approx
After Breakfast you begin your bike ride from Sarchu, you will enter the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir. The adventurous ride today will take you on the high passes like Nakee La, Lachung La and Tanglang La. On route, you will also cross the villages of Upshi and Rumtse, On arrival check in at hotel/guest house. Overnight at hotel
Day 06: Leh- Khardungla pass- Nubra Valley Travel distance and travel time (130 kms 6 hours) Approx
This phase of your journey involves crossing the approximately 17582-feet high Khardung La, claimed to be the highest motorable road in the world, to Nubra overnight Stay at Hotel or Camp
Day 07: Nubra Valley/Shyok/Pangong Lake Travel Distance And Travel Time (160 kms/ 6 hrs total) Approx
Early morning (06am) after breakfast ride to Pangong Lake . Today we will visit beautiful Pangong Lake and Three Idiots shooting point. Pangong Lake, is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas, It is situated at height of about 4,350 meters (14,270 feet). It is 135 km (83 mi) long and extends from India to Tibet. Approximately 60% of the length of the lake lies in Tibet. The lake is 5 km (3.1 mi) wide at its broadest point. All together it covers 604 km2 . Overnight at camp.
Day 08: Pangong/Changla Pass/Leh
Travel distance and travel time (160 kms/ 5 hrs) Approx
After Morning Breakfast start riding toward Leh. Riding on the bank of Indus river and cross one of the most beautiful valley of entire Ladakh. . On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free to visit around Leh market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Leh/Sarchu/Jispa
Travel distance and travel time (300 kms/ 9 hrs) Approx
Morning after breakfast start riding toward Jispa. Enroute crossing one of most beautiful landscape of Ladakh. . Evening reach Jispa and check in at camp Overnight at camp
Day 10: Jispa/ Manali/Depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
Travel distance and travel time (140 kms/5 hrs) Approx
Early morning after breakfast start riding back toward Manali. And departur With Life Time Sweet Memories with MONAL ADVENTURE TEAM
Terms of Cost:-
Manali Leh Manali:-
29,000 P/p 2 Rider on 1 Bike
39,000 P/p 1 Rider on 1 Bike
(Minimum 8-10 Pax required for this Rate)
1. Accommodation in double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
2. Breakfast and Dinner ( Starts from Dinner on day 02 on Arriving in Manali till breakfast on departure from Manali on day 11
3. Enfield motorbike with fuel per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 10.
4. Fuel for motorbikes as per itinerary.
Standard size Helmet for rider and pillion ride (Used Helmet not New)
5. Non AC sharing car for Pangong excursion on day 07
6. Tour Leader from day 02 to day 10.
7. One Motorbike Mechanic
8. Environmental & Permit fee for Pangong and Nubra
9. AC Volvo (Semi sleeper) tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
10. 01 backup jeep to carry luggage and mechanic
11. First aid box and oxygen cylinder
12. 1 Helmet Action Camera for Road Captain to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour.
13. Spares parts change in Bike during tour. –Front tube/ Rear tube/Spark plug/Clutch and Brake Wire/Clutch and Disc brake pads/ Engine oil/Clutch Plate.
14. Two plastic cans to carry fuel.
15. All taxes/ tolls
16. Bone fire (Once during camping. depend on weather condition)
17. Life time memories and many good friends
*****Any damage in bike and Helmet during tour would be payable by guest directly******
1. Entranced to place of visit
2. Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
3. International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
4. Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
5. Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond *Himalayan Monal Adventure* control. like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
6. Any other item